Business Start Up
Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of setting up and running a business and such matters often appear daunting.
We have the expertise to ensure that as a business start-up you make the right structural and financial decisions to create a solid foundation from which to build your business.
If you are about to start up in business, we will help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company.
- Prepare a business plan, cash-flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
- Assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals.
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank.
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs.
- Deal with company secretarial issues.
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
- Decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software.
- Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements.
- Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
We advise that you do not risk getting caught out by any unexpected problems and come and see us from the start.
If this service is of interest to you click here to contact Abacus
We are here for any of your accountancy needs. Touch base with one of our advisors.